This is an amazing opportunity for a groups travel expert to work for a leading travel company. Handling all general group enquiries, this position involves the daily processing of bookings and quotes and the operations of the confirmed groups.
This company is Australasia’s largest locally owned travel management company. Situated in 14 offices in Australia, New Zealand and beyond, the company offers award winning travel management for corporate, groups, events and leisure travel.
• Previous experience as a travel consultant
• Previous groups experience is a must
• Top notch GDS skills. Amadeus Preferred but not essential.
• High Attention to detail
• Work Monday to Friday. No weekend or evening work.
• Great location
• Well established leading company
• Opportunity to grow and develop your career.