This unique, international travel company requires an experienced and talented digital marketer to optimise the online performance of their global destinations and well recognised international brand. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, will provide reports on all digital performance incorporating traffic, conversion and sales. You will maximise brand visibility and lead the development and optimisation of digital platforms. You will contribute to the overall marketing plan, making digital recommendations on previous success, assessments and market trends, working
You will be part of a fun, engaging company culture where team work is essential for success. The renowned global brand is recognised for its luxury and high end products, which as an employee you’ll have access to.
To be Successful
• Proven experience in online marketing
• Previous experience working in the travel & tourism industry is a must
• Possess strong analytical skills, SEO basics and have a personable approach to your team and work environment
• Proficient with Google AdWords and web tracking
• Dreamweaver experience would be an advantage