My client is looking for an experienced cruise consultant who prides themselves with their high level of professionalism and passion for the Cruise industry. In this role you will be responsible for selling a variety of cruise vessels and packages to both the industry as well as the general public, working with a sophisticated team in a sleek, modern office.
This global cruise line is one of the most prestigious cruise companies in the market. Having operated for over 50 years with a beautiful portfolio of vessels and voyages, this company is a leader in its class and a well renowned brand.
• 3-4 years of wholesale cruise and air consulting experience necessary
• Strong written and spoken communication skills required
• Amadeus experience preferred
• Passion and enthusiasm for the Travel Industry and cruising in particular
• Able to consistently deliver a high standard of service
• Be willing to contribute to supporting this winning team
• Sales focused and driven
• Well-presented individual
• Working with a well-respected brand
• Supportive management
• Sophisticated, Energetic and passionate team
• Beautiful and modern office environment in a CBD location
• Opportunity to grow and develop your career