A newly created position within the business, this is an opportunity for you to drive and grow their leisure department using your expert knowledge. As well as creating high end leisure itineraries for their corporate clients, you’ll have the chance to meet with clients to highlight the advantages of utilising your service but utilise your industry contacts and knowledge.
This well established boutique, corporate agency is continuously award nominees for best agency, promoting a great working environment in the heart of the city. They promote a healthy work/life balance whilst doing a job you love.
Skills & Experience
• Proven, senior leisure consulting experience
• Excellent product knowledge, particularly 4-5*
• Professional communication skills
• Creative thinker
• Experience using Sabre or Tramada would be an advantage
• No weekend work
• Newly created role
• The chance to drive growth for department
• Flexible salary structure
• Bring your own client base with you