We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager, Assistant Manager or Team Leader to manage a large growing team which consists of team leaders and travel consultants. You will be responsible for making sure that team sales targets are met. This needs to be achieved through coaching, developing, energising and being able to communicate clearly the message you need to get across to your team. You will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager and part of the job role will be to report on sales performances whilst ensuring that all procedures are adhered to.
Travel Sales Manager – Base salary around $65k + Super + OTE$90k + This is the time to make that next career step and join a winning, leading travel company as a Travel Sales Manager. This travel company has grown from strength to strength over the years and due to constant growth they are looking for a Sales Manager to continue their success and get the best out of the travel sales team currently in place. This is a great opportunity that can be a real career changer for the right candidate. This travel company are going places, they are winning awards and being recognised for their achievements in the travel market. You could be the next Travel Sales Manager who takes this winning formula to the next level - think about it, act now!
Skills & Expertise
• Minimum 12 to 18 months managing and leading a travel team
• Demonstrated ability to lead and drive sales teams towards hitting targets
• Strong relationship management with the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent communication, listening & interpersonal skills required
• Being a self-motivator who has excellent rapport building qualities and can work in a busy commercial/competitive environment
• A good understanding of the travel industry with a focus on teamwork & team management
• Base salary around $60k + Super + Commission
• A stunning Gold Coast location
• Amazing benefits to be had and enjoyed by all
• A real statement to have on your CV