• Opportunity to build a business within a business
If you are seeking career progression and you are a proven sales professional working in the travel industry, this could be the challenge you are looking for. Join TMS Talent as part of the leadership team and represent Victoria, following the success of the company around Australia.
You need to show drive, passion, ambition and energy to work in this role, but you must have the hunger to achieve targets and goals and reap the rewards financially. As a senior recruitment consultant you will be building your own client & candidate networks, working towards and hitting sales targets, account managing and business developing, whilst not forgetting to celebrate those important wins along the way.
TMS Talent has been leading the way in Travel Recruitment for over 20 years across Australia and parts of Asia. Due to our consistent success we expanded to Brisbane, opening a new office late 2016 and we are now expanding to Melbourne. This is a great opportunity to come on board with a growing company where you can join a dynamic, vibrant sales environment and give yourself the financial platform to take yourself to the next level. If you want to work for a company that’s moving forward and you have that personal drive to succeed and the potential to lead a team in an ever changing industry whilst having some fun as well, then TMS Talent is the next job for you!
Skills and Expertise
• You’re currently a senior recruitment consultant
• Knowledge or experience in the travel industry would put you at a great advantage
• Contacts within the travel & hospitality would be desirable
• Great communication, good listening and strong attention to detail skills
• You must show drive, passion and determination
• Been an on target biller with proven sales
• Previous account management/business development
• Being a self-motivator who has excellent rapport building qualities
• Possess leadership skills
• Basic salary with un-capped commission, target billing consultants are earning now between $80k to $200k
• Working a 38hr week Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 530pm
• Newly opened office in Melbourne CBD
• Full training with one on one coaching provided
• Career progression within the company to a leadership role