• Targeting fresh business prospects through your own resources coupled with a strong database
• Managing a strong pipeline – achieving activity KPIs.
• Prospecting and developing relationships with key decision makers such as Procurement and Finance leaders.
• Promoting the brand through sharing marketing generated content via corporate social media.
• Utilising marketing engagement software to drive further engagement with prospects.
Our client is an independent software company providing solutions specifically for the travel industry. Currently undergoing an international expansion, they pride themselves on their high level of service and seek out the best solutions for their customers, remaining current with new technologies and building continuously creating new business partnerships.
Skills & Experience
• Previous sales experience
• Confident in picking up the phone in an open plan office.
• Excellent team player.
• Confident in dealing with prospects across all levels.
• Strong negotiator
• Great salary and incentives (OTE 100K)
• Excellent career progression opportunities.
• Dynamic company with excellent working environment