This role requires an experienced Travel Consultant or Cruise Consultant with exceptional worldwide knowledge and genuine passion for travel. As a Travel Consultant or Cruise Consultant you will be servicing an existing client base of high spending customers. Many of your customers will be enquiring while already having money on file.
There is no overtime! This is a Gold Coast company. You work your 7.6hr shifts and that is the end of that - go home! Yet you will have the opportunity to make as much or more than you ever would be able to at some other well known travel agencies.
The environment is relaxed and very fun! You can wear your own casual dress and get to work in a beautiful open plan office lots of windows and natural light with a bunch of other people who LOVE travel and love what they do.
The base + commission on average earnings are 60k overall while the top consultants are earning well over $80k. Commission is paid weekly (yes WEEKLY) and you get to transfer your commission when you take a deposit rather than waiting months for full payment.
If it sounds like you're dreaming then wait no longer - apply immediately! We are looking for staff. Remember however we will only accept EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS.
Skill & Expertise
• A minimum of 6 months experience as a Travel Consultant or Cruise Consultant selling travel
• Proven track record of success in hitting sales targets
• GDS knowledge required (Galileo (TUD), Amadeus or Sabre)
• Genuine passion for travel
• Extensive knowledge of worldwide destinations
• Exceptional customer service
• Paid weekly (retainer + commission)
• Barely ever work a weekend (one half day Saturday every five to six weeks and no Sundays ever)
• Amazing casual environment where you can be yourself and have fun while doing what you love
• Opportunity to get paid what you're worth, average earnings of $60k and ability to earn well over $80k working just 38.5 hrs a week